Chrysocolla and Gem Chrysocolla designer cabochons. Rare and unique ooak designer cuts for the jewelry designer. Chrysocolla has a cyan (blue-green) color and is a minor ore of copper, having a hardness of 2.5 to 3.5 and sometime harder when combined with quartz. My cabochons come from many areas, some are Arizona, Utah, Idaho, New Mexico, Peru and the Congo. Chryscolla is mostly found while mining for Copper. Associated minerals are quartz, limonite, azurite, malachite, cuprite and other secondary copper minerals.
- Chrysocolla rough slab, black (maybe silver ore), blue chrysocolla. (rs52193) $17.00
- Sonora Sunrise rough slab, 23x33x5.5mm, Chrysocolla, Cuprite, Tenorite (rs51694) $5.00
- Gem Chrysocolla rough slab, 30x38x10mm, natural, scarce, blue crystal (rs43095) $26.00
- Chrysocolla rough slab, 25 x 43 x 5mm, malachite, chrysocolla (r42992) $10.00
- Sonora Sunrise rough slab for cabochons, Chrysocolla, Cuprite, Tenorite (rs32292) $12.00
- Gem Chrysocolla cabochon, 25x20x5 mm, natural, rare (gm112071) $36.00