Turquoise / Variscite
I can't really tell you where most of the Turquoise or Variscite designer cabochons come from unless I purchased it direct from the mine or knew it came from a specific mine. Some turquoise mines have dozens of different types coming out and a lot look like output from other mines. If locality is known I will show the origin in the descriptions.
The variscite or variquoise also came from several different areas but mainly from Utah. Other areas it can come from is Germany, Australia, Poland, Spain and Brazil.
All cabs are made by Designsbyshirl.com, Windsor, Calif.
- Green Variscite rough slab, 37x52x7mm, unfinished, natural stone (rs12581) $17.00
- Turquoise cabochon, 15x30x5 mm, spiderweb pattern cab, blue (t4681) $23.00
- Green Variscite Cabochon 15x26x5, flat back, natural stone cab, (va4482) $15.00
- Green Variscite Cabochon 13x23x6, flat back, natural stone cab (va4481) $16.00
- Green Variscite Cabochon 21x26x6,5, flat back, natural stone (va1461) $22.00
- Green Variscite Cabochon, 13x31x5.5 mm, flat back, natural stone (v9763) $13.00
- Turquoise pendant, 3/4"x1.5", wire wrapped cabochon, silver wire (w11363) $45.00
- Turquoise pendant, 3/4"x2", wire wrapped cabochon, silver wire (w11365) $45.00
- Green Variscite Cabochon, 21.5x41x5.5 mm, flat back, natural (v62061) $26.00
- Turquoise pendant, 1 1/4"x1 1/2", wire wrapped cab, silver wire (w085) $45.00